Re: [AMBER] amber14 errors

From: Novosielski, Ryan <novosirj.ca.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 15:10:29 -0400

I can say that building Amber14 on RHEL5 with Intel Composer XE compilers version 15.0.2 (newer than this guy’s — the latest available; he’s got 15.0.0), everything works fine. I don’t know what that vtune_amplififer_xe thing is, but it’s not part of the main compiler suite.

____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
|| \\ and Health | novosirj.rutgers.edu - 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
|| \\ Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
     `'