Re: [AMBER] Free energy calculation of ligand binding energy: Thermodynamic integration - long range dispersion correction - recalculate trajectory with different potential

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 12:31:11 +0100

Are you sure you need TI for this? Looks to me that what you need to
do is "rerun" this with imin=5 with sander with exactly the same
protocol you have used in the original perturbations but without
invoking TI. Both end states are the unperturbed states so I don't see
the need for TI. Then grep the energies and plug them into the
exponential formula accordingly.