Re: [AMBER] | ERROR: PMEMD does not support intermolecular PRFs!

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:12:50 -0700

Ok I know what the problem is but I do not know how to solve it or if can
be solved using PMEMD.mpi; when I add bonds between my metal ion and
histidine residues that are coordinating it I get the warning described :

ParmWarning: ATOMS_PER_MOLECULE section corrupt! Molecules are not
contiguous!

the parameter file for my zinc ion looks like this:

!!index array str
 "ZNA"
!entry.ZNA.unit.atoms table str name str type int typex int resx int
flags int seq int elmnt dbl chg
 "ZN" "ZN" 0 1 131072 1 30 0.3846
!entry.ZNA.unit.atomspertinfo table str pname str ptype int ptypex int
pelmnt dbl pchg
 "ZN" "ZN" 0 -1 0.0
!entry.ZNA.unit.boundbox array dbl
 -1.000000
 0.0
 0.0
 0.0
 0.0
!entry.ZNA.unit.childsequence single int
 2
!entry.ZNA.unit.connect array int
 0
 0
!entry.ZNA.unit.hierarchy table str abovetype int abovex str belowtype
 int belowx
 "U" 0 "R" 1
 "R" 1 "A" 1
!entry.ZNA.unit.name single str
 "ZNA"
!entry.ZNA.unit.positions table dbl x dbl y dbl z
 0.0 0.0 0.0
!entry.ZNA.unit.residueconnect table int c1x int c2x int c3x int c4x
 int c5x int c6x
 0 0 0 0 0 0
!entry.ZNA.unit.residues table str name int seq int childseq int
startatomx str restype int imagingx
 "ZNA" 1 2 1 "?" 0
!entry.ZNA.unit.residuesPdbSequenceNumber array int
 0
!entry.ZNA.unit.solventcap array dbl
 -1.000000
 0.0
 0.0
 0.0
 0.0
!entry.ZNA.unit.velocities table dbl x dbl y dbl z
 0.0 0.0 0.0

Is there a way to fix this or is there a mistake in my lib file for the
zinc ion?Any suggestions would be highly appreciated thanks

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
wrote:

> ok just check for the not solvated system and here I get no errors when I
> evaluate the validity of the prmtop and inpcrd:
>
> Adding prmtop apo_vacuum.prmtop to parm list. apo_vacuum.prmtop is the
> active parm.
> Determining validity of prmtop
> 1 total warnings
>
> so somehow the order seems to change when it is solvated and that cause
> problems. I am not sure how to fix that.
>

> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Jason
>>
>> That is indeed a very helpful script when I run it I get the following
>> error/warning:
>>
>> ParmWarning: ATOMS_PER_MOLECULE section corrupt! Molecules are not
>> contiguous!
>>
>> MissingDisulfide: Detected two cysteine residues whose sulfur atoms are
>> within 3
>> Angstroms. Rename CYS to CYX in the PDB file and use the
>> 'bond' command in tleap to create the disulfide bond
>>

>> The second one does not make any sense - I do have two cysteines but they
>> are more than 21 Å apart. The first one is the one that I have a problem
>> with.
>>
>> my metal coordinated water molecule is rearranged by amber such that it
>> is connected after the na+ which are added to neutralize the system - I am
>> not quite sure where the order is broken. The unit is okay
>>
>> Checking 'prt'....
>> Checking parameters for unit 'prt'.
>> Checking for bond parameters.
>> Checking for angle parameters.
>> Unit is OK.
>>
>> Any suggestions to figure out where the problem arises?
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> added
>>> site.

>>> fix it.
>>> what
>>> this
>>> >

>>> ​Open the prmtop file in parmed.py and run the "checkValidity" command.
>>> If
>>> it finds a problem, it will tell you how to fix it (if it can be fixed).
>>>
>>> It's possible that you will have to reorder atoms to make molecules
>>> appear
>>> contiguously. So I would suggest loading a coordinate file as well so