Re: [AMBER] | ERROR: PMEMD does not support intermolecular PRFs!

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:51:16 -0700

ok just check for the not solvated system and here I get no errors when I
evaluate the validity of the prmtop and inpcrd:

Adding prmtop apo_vacuum.prmtop to parm list. apo_vacuum.prmtop is the
active parm.
Determining validity of prmtop
1 total warnings

so somehow the order seems to change when it is solvated and that cause
problems. I am not sure how to fix that.