Re: [AMBER] | ERROR: PMEMD does not support intermolecular PRFs!

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:31:19 -0700

Thanks Jason

That is indeed a very helpful script when I run it I get the following
error/warning:

ParmWarning: ATOMS_PER_MOLECULE section corrupt! Molecules are not
contiguous!

MissingDisulfide: Detected two cysteine residues whose sulfur atoms are
within 3
                  Angstroms. Rename CYS to CYX in the PDB file and use the
                  'bond' command in tleap to create the disulfide bond

The second one does not make any sense - I do have two cysteines but they
are more than 21 Å apart. The first one is the one that I have a problem
with.

my metal coordinated water molecule is rearranged by amber such that it is
connected after the na+ which are added to neutralize the system - I am not
quite sure where the order is broken. The unit is okay

Checking 'prt'....
Checking parameters for unit 'prt'.
Checking for bond parameters.
Checking for angle parameters.
Unit is OK.

Any suggestions to figure out where the problem arises?