[AMBER] About TIP4-Ew water model usage

From: Saikat Dutta chowdhury <pbr322.dutta.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:01:56 +0530

Hello Amber users,

I am trying to do a MD simulation using ff99SB_ildn force field with
TIP4P-Ew water model.
To generate the prmtop and inpcrd files I used following:

*#Building topology and coordinate file*source leaprc.ff99SBildn

*loadamberparams frcmod.tip4pewloadamberparams frcmod.ionsjc_tip4pew*
WAT = T4E

test = loadpdb test_wild_type.pdb
#charge test

addions test Cl- 0

*solvateoct test TIP4PEWBOX 10.0*

saveamberparm test test_wt_box.prmtop test_wt_box.inpcrd
savepdb test test_wt_box.pdb

quit

My question is whether this is the way to incorporate the TIP4P-Ew model or
not.
Please mention if anything else is required for generating topology and
coordinate files.
Also are there any other points I have to keep in mind during energy
minimization and equilibration?

With regards,
Saikat
--