Re: [AMBER] unfolding protein and solvent density

From: Ibrahim Said <saidibrahim569.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 12:54:10 +0200

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am sorry, there is some confusion because I
am trying to solve this problem many days ago.
My namelists for heating phase and Density equilibration phase are:

#Heating up the system

#First stage of equilibration

&cntrl

imin = 0, irest = 0, ntb = 1, ntx = 1, cut = 10, ntr = 0, ntc = 2, ntf =
2, tempi= 0.0, temp0 = 298.0, ntt = 3, gamma_ln = 1.0, ntp = 0,

nstlim = 10000, dt = 0.002, ntpr = 1000, ntwr = 1000, ntwx = 1000,

/

Keep solute fixed with weak restraint

500.0

RES 1-489

END

END

second stage

#Equilibration of whole system stage 2

&cntrl

imin = 0, ntx = 5, irest = 1, nstlim = 250000, temp0 = 298.0, tempi =
298.0, ntc = 2, ntf = 2, ntt = 3, dt = 0.002,

ntb = 2, ntp = 1, tautp = 1.0, taup = 1.0, ntwx = 1000, ntwr = 1000, ntpr =
1000, cut = 12.0, iwrap = 1, ioutfm = 1,

/

The initial density was 0.2667 while the final density is 0.2838. I do not
have any comment on these too low densities.

Thank you,

Said