Re: [AMBER] facing problem to create a prmtop file for oxonium cation

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 13:31:01 +0100

Dear Sohag,

You could use R.E.D. Server Dev./PyRED at:
   http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/

You can easily run a test providing the PDB input file (with a total
charge = +1 in columns 79/80 of that PDB file for that O+ atom).

You can let PyRED do the job automatically or provide your own options:
   - different theory levels for QM computations
   - provide your own FF parameters using the frcmod.user file
   - provide your own atom types; see MOLECULE1-ATMTYPE
       etc...
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/Documentation/

regards, Francois