[AMBER] Using WHAM to get 3D free energy surface in AMBER12

From: Wang Moye <wangmoye13.mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:30:40 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hello everyone!
I am a new user.There is a question in my objection and I need your help. I run a REMD process in AMBER12.Now I obtain some output files.Like this:
remd.mdcrd.001
remd.mdcrd.002
...remd.mdcrd.026
and remd.mdinfo.001.. remd.mdinfo.026
and remd.rst.001.. remd.rst.002
and remd.mdout.001.. remd.mdout.026
Total 26 replicas. I want to get the 3D free energy surface picture about my protein. Two coordinates are respectively Rg and RMSD.
Someone told me the WHAM code can do this. I have the WHAM code now, but I don't know how to use the WHAM to deal with my AMBER's output files to obtain the metafile. Should I write the Rg and RMSD information into a single metafile? How to achieve this using the outputfile above? Need I write some scripts to get the value of Rg and RMSD?
If you know how to deal with it, please help me. Thank you very much!

--
Wang moye
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences