Re: [AMBER] Cofactor parametrization

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 11:29:31 +0000

You have still not told us exactly how you ran antechamber. What does
sqm.out say? I don't think it matters what Sybyl type you assign
because antechamber will use it's own perception algorithm to do that.
The Sybyl type is N.ar on the pyridine N by the way which does not
indicate that it is charged. This doesn't matter anyway because you
only need the total charge for sqm.

Finally, why do you want to parameterise this yourself? You may be
better off looking into the literature or probably the R.E.D.
database. You have a highly charged system there which will tend to
"fold up" i.e. minimised into a conformation that is probably not
relevant for your case. A residue based approach would probably
be better here.

Cheers,
Hannes.