[AMBER] ERROR no map function for FE2 FE2 :data= 91 CYS SG 170 FE2 FE2 2.4

From: Pragya Priyadarshini <pragya.imtech.res.in>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 17:07:48 +0530

Hi All,

I am extremely sorry for sending the previous mail with pdb attachment
having WAT molecule, due to which my mail size exceeded the limit.

I want to apply distance restraint on three residues HID,HID and CYS
with FE, I was following AMBER ADVANCED WORKSHOP TUTORIAL 4,and used
makeDIST_RST for the same but it shows error. Although I have gone
through archived mails with similar problems,I couldn't find the
solution, I have also added FE2 in map.DG-AMBER file.

ERROR no map function for FE2 FE2 :data= 91 CYS SG 170 FE2 FE2 2.4

command used is: makeDIST_RST -upb 7col.dist -pdb t.pdb -rst RST.dist

7col.dist file format:

 91 CYS SG 170 FE2 FE2 2.4
 133 HID NE2 170 FE2 FE2 2.1
 137 HID NE2 170 FE2 FE2 2.1

 Please find the modified pdb file as attachment and suggest the right
way to perform distance restraint.

Thanking you

Best Regards,

--