Re: [AMBER] Steered MD using the jar=1 option

From: Joseph Baker <bakerj.tcnj.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:20:52 -0500

Okay. My applications are basically 1. pull on the COM a few monomers in a
filament while restraining monomers at the other end, along the filament
axis direction and 2. pull a protein that has a domain embedded in a
membrane out of the membrane. So it seems to me in both of those cases I
will probably want to keep the dummy atom as a fixed point using the ibelly
restraints, unless I am thinking about this incorrectly. However, it looks
like belly style restraints are also not currently supported in pmemd.cuda?

--
Joseph Baker, PhD
Assistant Professor