Re: [AMBER] Steered MD using the jar=1 option

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:35:56 -0500

almost...

If you want to pull/push just in a direction, then yes, that works.
However, keep in mind that both your molecule AND the dummy atom will
move towards or away from each other, not just the molecule.

You could keep the dummy atom fixed in space through belly, etc, but be
very careful with that, belly has some nasty surprises around...
adrian

Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
Professor.
Department of Chemistry