Re: [AMBER] Lipid14 POPE lipids

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:58:21 -0800

Hi Joe,

I think you are short on convergence here - 60ns is a little on the short side. We ran most of the lipids for 125ns in the lipid14 testing - and extended most out to 250ns. We also ran multiple repeats since there is often fluctuation in the time it takes a given lipid bilayer to equilibrate.

This was for systems half the size of yours so in your case equilibration will like take longer. So I'd take the black curve and run it 5x or so longer and see what you get.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Associate Research Professor |
| San Diego Supercomputer Center |
| Adjunct Associate Professor |
| Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry |
| University of California San Diego |
| NVIDIA Fellow |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk | http://www.wmd-lab.org |

Note: Electronic Mail is not secure, has no guarantee of delivery, may not be read every day, and should not be used for urgent or sensitive issues.