[AMBER] torsion restrain

From: Lara rajam <lara.4884.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:16:20 -0500

Dear Amber

I have went through the Torsion angle restrain from the tutorial 4.
I have understood of creating the 5 column file for mentioning the residue
detail and the
lower and the upper value for the torsion angle .

For PPA - Pseudo rotation phase angle when generating the makeANG_RST with
the option PPA I also checked the file in the path
$AMBERHOME/src/nmr_aux/prepare_input/tordef.lib has the predefined angles
for it

# PSEUDO-ROTATION PHASE defined in terms of the NU angles
PSEUDO CYT PPA NU0 NU1 NU2 NU3 NU4

I would like to give the torsion restrain to the GLYCAM carbohydrate pahse
angle ,
How to generate the restrain file for this residues in particular

some insight may help me in better understanding

thank you