Re: [AMBER] Calculation of the number of internal waters during md simulation

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 08:59:45 -0700

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 11:36 AM, James Starlight
<jmsstarlight.gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW I also noticed that amber14 has different output format for for grid
> which has not been recognized as the XPLOR by VMD. How it could be loaded
> for the visualization?

The .dat extension is generic, so cpptraj defaults to a generic output
format when that is specified. If you want XPLOR you need to provide a
file name extension that cpptraj recognizes as XPLOR (.grid or .xplor)
or explicitly write out the grid data with 'writedata' and the 'xplor'
keyword.

-Dan