Re: [AMBER] Assignment of charges for Guanidine

From: Ibrahim Said <saidibrahim569.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 20:01:28 +0200

Dears
It is simply, I want to add a guanidine molecules to a unit contains my
protein. What I have done, is th following
> loadAmerparams Gdm.frcmod
reading forcefield modification type file (frcmod)
reading title:
remark goes here
> loadAmberprepi Gdm.prepi
> source leaprc.gaff
>r = loadpdb Gdm-6M.pdb
>source leaprc.ff12SB
Source: /../../amber12/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff12SB
----- Source of /../../amber12/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff12SB done
>w = loadpdb myprotein.pdb
   total atoms in file: 3069
  Leap added 3328 missing atoms according to residue templates:
       1 Heavy
       3327 H / lone pairs
then
> add w r
add: Argument #2 is type Unit must be of type: [molecule residue atom]
usage: add <unit/residue/atom> <unit/residue/atom>
There is something wrong I can not catch. please, can you help me.
thank you

said