Re: [AMBER] vmd_box_dims.sh

From: Chris Chris <alpharecept.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 17:57:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
Thanks for the resource! Do you really think the PATH is the problem? As you can see below- all the program elements (pdbfile and .sh script) are in the path I specified.
Macintosh:amber14 Me$ echo $AMBERHOME/Users/Me/amber14
Macintosh:amber14 Me$ pwd/Users/me/amber14

so I am in /Users/me/amber14
Macintosh:amber14 ChristopherGaughan$ ls -ltrtotal 36728--------------bunch of other stuff-------------------
drwxr-xr-x.   3 Me  staff       102 Feb  6 17:19 VMD 1.9.2.app-rwxrwxrwx    1 Me  staff      1635 Feb  6 22:55 vmd_box_dims.sh-rw-r--r--    1 Me  staff   2616225 Feb  6 22:55 amber_tut_DOPC.pdb
 all seem to be in the path? No?
Does all this need to be done on the command line in VMD (which is .csh)?   From: "hannes.loeffler.stfc.ac.uk" <hannes.loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>