Re: [AMBER] Analysis of the MMGBSA decomposition output

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 17:49:22 -0500

James,

I'm honestly not sure- you might be able to write a program to strip out
the extraneous sections, but I don't know of any other methods available.
If there is, someone else might be able to point you in the right
direction.

The only way I know how to consistently get dG as the last column is to
have it print decomposition for all the residues. Otherwise, the solution I
tend to use to just manually edit each entry one at a time into a new
formatted table, which I can imagine is a tedious endeavor the more
residues you print out.

Best,

Kenneth