Re: [AMBER] Analysis of the MMGBSA decomposition output

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 19:14:39 +0100

BTW is it possible to take out any error message from the decomposition
data which looks like
Residue | Location | Internal | van der Waals |
Electrostatic | Polar Solvation | Non-Polar Solv. | TOTAL
ASN 1 | R ASN 1 | 0.000 +/- 0.000 | -0.000 +/- 0.000 | 0.045
+/- 0.034 | -0.045 +/- 0.034 | 0.000 +/- 0.000 | 0.000 +/- 0.001

to obtain always dG in the last column ? It's necessary for my scripting
:)
Also it'd be good to obtain only 2 values: residue number and total dG as
the output :)

James