Re: [AMBER] REGARDING GAUSSIAN BASED SIDE CHAIN MODEL OPTIMIZATION

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 10:57:13 -0500

Hi Swithin,

I recommend you use Gaussian03 to do the calculation.

You need to use

g03 < input_file > output_file

command to do the calculation. It will take some time to finish the job so I recommend you
to run it in clusters. Since not only you have that kind of question, I will add some explanation
in the tutorial about this part.

Hope that helps,
Pengfei