[AMBER] REGARDING GAUSSIAN BASED SIDE CHAIN MODEL OPTIMIZATION

From: Swithin Hanosh <swithinhanosh.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 15:06:12 +0000

Dear Amber Users,

                             I am new to AMBER software. I am
following the tutorial 20 for Metal Center Parameter Builder (MCPB)
and stuck at sixth step in which a gaussian job is to be performed to
convert 1AMP_OH_sidechain_opt_md.com file into
1AMP_OH_sidechain_opt_md.chk and 1AMP_OH_sidechain_opt_md.log files (I
have followed the renaming step mentioned in the same step). I have no
previous experience working with gaussian software or any related
softwares, so please help me with the command lines for the above
operation.

Thanks,
Swithin