Re: [AMBER] installation of AmberTools14

From: Atila Petrosian <atila.petrosian.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 01:32:19 +0330

Dear David

finally, I installed AmberTolls14.

Installation of AmberTools14 serial is complete at Mon Jan 19 13:32:48 PST
2015.

make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/linux/installation/amber/amber14/AmberTools/src'
/home/linux/installation/amber/amber14/src/Makefile not found, or -noamber
was set.
This is expected if you do not have Amber14.

When I type cpptraj in address (/home/linux/installation/amber/amber14),
there is no problem. But when I type cpptraj in address other than
AMBERHOME (for example /hime/linux/Desktop), command not found.

How to solve this problem?