Re: [AMBER] Enthalpy calculation of protein.

From: Abhilash J <md.scfbio.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 21:00:17 +0530

Sir

  Thanks for you suggestion. The study i undertake involves estimation of
effect of concentration of a compound to a protein.
I want to inquire if due to higher concentration of this compound there is
lack of water near the protein surface, which in turn leads to better
interaction between polar groups of the protein itself. I have some
experimental evidence to suggest this.
  Hence the requirement of calculation of enthalpy. In fact i have MD
trajectories at different concentrations and i plan on studying the
variation.
  Please suggest.
  Thanks again.

Abhilash