Re: [AMBER] conversion of amber outputs to gromacs

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 10:07:25 -0500

I googled "Convert Amber topology to Gromacs" and came up with this:
http://www.gromacs.org/Downloads/User_contributions/Other_software

This question is more appropriate for the Gromacs forums or email list.
Amber developers are unlikely to choose gromacs programs for analysis
compared to cpptraj, so there is no reason that we would know about tools
like these better than Gromacs developers/users.

HTH,
Jason

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 8:16 AM, shahab shariati <shahab.shariati.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Kshatresh
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> VMD is only suitable for trajectory converting ( mdcrd to trr file).
>
> Also, I need to convert topology ( prmtop to top file).
>
> Have not you idea about topology conversion?

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher