Re: [AMBER] conversion of amber outputs to gromacs

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 14:17:25 +0200

Hi Shahab,

Why do you want to change the mdcrd files in xtc only for analysis. I
think, cpptraj/ptraj is more than sufficient for all type of analysis which
may be done by gromacs. However, you can try vmd to change the mdcrd to
gromacs trr files at your own risk.
1. Load amber prmtop and mdcrd files in vmd.
2. File--> save coordinates--> file type--->trr.

best
kshatresh