Re: [AMBER] target dynamics problem

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 12:51:41 -0500

Antonio, can you tell us more details? which coordinates and prmtop (in
terms of # waters) were used for the sander input inpcrd and prmtop? which
coordinates (again, # waters) were used for the refcrd? did the MD use the
original or the edited prmtop?

even though there are 2 systems, what's most important is the pairing of
the prmtop and inpcrd. the refcrd is less important since it is a reference
and not actually used to perform MD.