Re: [AMBER] target dynamics problem

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 08:42:09 -0500

if you haven't already done this, I suggest (1) making sure MD without the
tgtmd works fine using the same input coordinates and (2) try the tgtmd
using sander with a single CPU and shorter nstlim, with ntpr=1 so you can
get a better idea of whether something is wrong with the energies. also,
what is your reference coordinate set?