[AMBER] Laccase studies of 2013

From: <mmaestre.gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:24:12 +0800 (CST)

Dear Amber community, and perhaps Wen Juan,

Today, I have received an email from someone called Wen Juan Li, asking about my experience with MCPB and laccases. Since the email did not contain any form of visible identification, and did not arrive via the Amber mailing list, I am not quite sure of the writer's identity. Still if I can, I'd like to help. So please, if you're still interested in discussing this, send me an email via the mailing list, and we can discuss it over here.

All the best,
Manuel