[AMBER] Fwd: unclear leap crashing

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 17:23:22 +0100

I was unable to get either the metal complex, MOL. top crd, or the whole
metalloprotein, PROT.top crd, saved even by removing bond commands between
MOL and PROT from the script for leap, setting the bond commands once the
script was raised.

As I previously succeeded with a similar (though simples, just one metal
and protein single chain), I wonder whether leap gets confused (or required
a different layout) by the presence of several chains in this new protein,
X.pdb.
>From the leap log:

> PROT = loadpdb X.pdb
Enter zPdbReadScan from call depth 0.
 (starting new molecule for chain B)
 (starting new molecule for chain C)
 (starting new molecule for chain E)
 (starting new molecule for chain X)
 (starting new molecule for chain A)
 (starting new molecule for chain B)
 (starting new molecule for chain C)
 (starting new molecule for chain E)
Exit zPdbReadScan from call depth 0.
Matching PDB residue names to LEaP variables.
Mapped residue ALA, term: Terminal/beginning, seq. number: 0 to: NALA

X is for MOL.

A is the protein chain containing MOL as last residue before waters.

These "starting" lines were not present in previous simples case, and are
the only difference I can notice between the two log files. No errors, no
"Warning" that is not followed by "ignoring the waring".

francesco