Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA-ERROR for firstmolecule-dna

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 15:48:03 -0800

Abhi,

Okay, it turns out that sander is trying to proceed with the PB
calculation even if ipb is set to zero because the good old flag igb =
10 is also used in the sander force() driver.

The ipb flag has been set to zero, i.e. bypassing PB, when the
initialization routine cannot detect a single charge in the system.
I'll submit a patch to reset igb value as well so PB won't be
triggered.

Thanks a lot for reporting! While I'm working on the patch, you can
safely set all electrostatic energies and PB/GB energies to zero for
the identically neutral receptor.

All the best,
Ray
--