[AMBER] Free Energy Workshop, Münster, March 9-11, 2015

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 13:58:42 +0100

Dear all,

We are happy to announce the opening of the registration for the
workshop entitled "Computing Free Energies Across Disciplines: from
Method Development to Applications" that will take place in Münster,
Germany on March 9-11 2015.

https://www.uni-muenster.de/FEW2015

Registration deadline is 15th of February. Abstract submission deadline
is 1st of February

The workshop includes a fantastic list of invited speakers covering a
wide range of state-of-the-art topics in free energy calculations,
contributed talks selected from submitted abstracts and two hands-on
session on the free energy modules PLUMED and COLVAR.

We can accommodate a limited number of participants (~ 100), therefore
we advise everybody wishing to participate to register as soon as possible.

We would be happy if you print the attached poster and place it within
your institution.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Münster next year

Happy Holidays,
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Computational Structural Biology Laboratory