Re: [AMBER] phosphoserine parameters

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:27:34 -0500

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014, Christina Bergonzo wrote:

> > is it available in leap a library for phosphoserine?

> Yes, these parameters can be found in the Bryce database under Proteins:
>
> http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber/

Even better (we hope!) are the modified parameters that come with Amber:
look at $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.phosaa10, especially at the comments
at the top of this file that explain the nomenclature and provide references
to the literature. You have the choice of phosphoserine with either a 1- or a
2- net charge.

....dac