[AMBER] change the mode of my AMBER mail list from digest to normal

From: fjliu <fjliu208.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 19:56:56 +0800

Dear amber users,

How can I change the mode of my AMBER mail list from digest to normal?
It seems that I cannot receive any replies at this mode (I can find
these replies from other's email).
I have tried solutions gave by Jason and Prof. Case, but it did't work.

The option for "Mail delivery", "Receive your own posts to the list?",
"Receive acknowledgement when you send mail to the list?" and "Avoid
duplicate copies of messages?" to "Enabled", "Yes", "No", and "Yes",
respectively.

Could you please help me to figure it out ?

Thank you so much!