[AMBER] steered MD based on PCA

From: Guillaume Roellinger <roellinger.bio.mx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 08:34:12 +0000

??Dear users,

After searching in the source code of Amber 14, I saw that it is possible to use the results of a PCA to perform a steered MD by specifying the type 'PCA' in the ncsu_smd section of my mdin file (see below).

I ran my mdin file with sander and for some reasons, it fails when calling the subroutine colvar_mdread in ncsu-colvar.F90:

[Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.

Backtrace for this error:
#0 0x7F8C7B7DD6F7
#1 0x7F8C7B7DDCC4
#2 0x7F8C7ACFF0DF
#3 0x77B966 in __ncsu_colvar_MOD_colvar_mdread
#4 0x7A57C8 in __ncsu_smd_hooks_MOD_on_sander_init
#5 0x7A1B19 in __ncsu_sander_hooks_MOD_on_sander_init
#6 0x47D452 in sander_
#7 0x4766C3 in MAIN__ at multisander.F90:?
Segmentation fault]

I am not a Fortran expert but I wonder how can I know where it fails exactly?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Best regards,

G. Roellinger

ncsu_smd section of the mdin file