Re: [AMBER] ERROR USING tleap

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 07:24:01 -0500

On Tue, Dec 09, 2014, ROOPALI VERMA wrote:

> but i have used same leaprc file earlier with other protein and it created
> the .prmtop and inpcrd file.

It seems unlikely that this problem is caused by changing only the nature of
the protein, and nothing else.

Did you try using "source oldff/leaprc.ff96"? What happened?

> recently i have installed the amber12tools and amber12 in my ubuntu system
> it runs the sander module but wont run the tleap module.

We would need more information to be of any help. Note that you should either
use AmberTools13 + Amber12, or see Jason's wiki for info on how to combine
AmberTools14 with Amber12:

  http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-ambertools-14-and-older-amber

...hope this helps....dac