[AMBER] tleap segmentation fault

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 16:44:32 -0300

I’m trying to generate parameter files for a protein.

lteap generates top and crd files for the COMPLEX. The complex has two ligands and one water molecule

saveamberparm COMPLEX 3n7h_de4.top 3n7h_de4.crd
Checking Unit.
WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -9.002004 is not zero.

 -- ignoring the warning.

Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
Building bond parameters.
Building angle parameters.
Building proper torsion parameters.
Building improper torsion parameters.
 total 406 improper torsions applied
Building H-Bond parameters.
Incorporating Non-Bonded adjustments.
Not Marking per-residue atom chain types.
Marking per-residue atom chain types.
  (Residues lacking connect0/connect1 -
   these don't have chain types marked:

        res total affected

        CVAL 1
        DE3 1
        DE4 1
        NASP 1
        WAT 1
  )
 (no restraints)

The receptor has one ligand and one water molecule. But when I try to load the protein and generate parameters I get. Any suggestions how to overcome this problem would be most welcome

/Programs/amber12/bin/tleap: line 17: 1888 Segmentation fault: 11 $AMBERHOME/bin/teLeap -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/prep -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/lib -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd $*