Re: [AMBER] generate topology file and parameter file for complex with dummy atoms

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 16:08:00 -0800

Dear Jason,

Thanks for the reply after that I was able to generate the parmeter and
library file. I can generate the parameter and starting coordinates fine.
As I am added dummy atoms to the complex they cannot be present in the
initial starting pdb so I did expect that tleap would generate the missing
coordinates - I have 6 dummy atoms but it crashes with the following error

ERROR: Comparing atoms
        .R<ZNA 363>.A<DD5 5>,
        .R<ZNA 363>.A<DD4 4>,
        .R<ZNA 363>.A<DD3 3>, and
        .R<ZNA 363>.A<DD2 2>
       to atoms
        .R<ZNA 363>.A<DD5 5>,
        .R<ZNA 363>.A<DD4 4>,
        .R<ZNA 363>.A<DD6 6>, and
        .R<ZNA 363>.A<DD2 2>
       This error may be due to faulty Connection atoms.
!FATAL: In file [chirality.c], line 142
!FATAL: Message: Atom named DD6 from ZNA did not match !
!
!ABORTING.

I have tried to add TER to the file but no success only when all the atoms
are present it is fine. Have I missed something in the library file ?

Thanks