Re: [AMBER] Interaction energy between two dimer unit

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 19:03:44 -0500

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 12:26 AM, Soumendranath Bhakat <
bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Amberists;
>
> I have a protease with two monomer. I wish to calculate interaction energy
> between two monomer subunits during simulation time. I will appreciate if
> someone helps via the script by which I can able to calculate the
> monomer-monomer interaction energy.
>
> Suppose :1-99 (monomer 1) and 100-198 (monomer 2).
>
> Thank you in advance for your help and time.

​You can use MM/PBSA or MM/GBSA analyses to get this interaction energy,
potentially. ante-MMPBSA.py can help you generate the prmtop files you'll
need for the analyses and MMPBSA.py can be used to compute the interaction
energy.​ Details can be found in the manual.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher