Re: [AMBER] Different PCA results when loading trajectories in a different order

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:03:42 -0700

Hi,

Out of curiosity do you see the same thing happen if you use
non-mass-weighted covariance matrices (i.e. covar instead of mwcovar)?
Note that typically in PCA just plain covariance matrices are used.
Mass-weighted covariance matrices are really only required if you want
to perform quasi-harmonic analysis.

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry