Re: [AMBER] adQM/MM vlimit exceeded problem

From: Andreas Goetz <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:44:25 -0800

Hi Aixiao,

You seem to be using SHAKE which does not make sense. You have to switch SHAKE off in the QM region in order to allow proton transfer. This means you have to use a flexible water model and run without SHAKE.

If you send me your input files, I can probably tell you more.

All the best,
Andy
--
Dr. Andreas W. Goetz