Re: [AMBER] errors in qm/mm

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:22:47 +0800

Dear Dr. Marc,
I have updated the Amber12 version only recently and recompiled it in
serial and parallel. As I mentioned the PM3 is running fine and I am also
running the hybrid qm/mm with gaussian09 (qmtheory=EXTERN) which is very
slow but running. It is only in the SCC-DFTB that I am getting this
problem.
Thank you
Take care

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com