[AMBER] Counseling about the GPU series supporting PMEMD

From: <geyushu.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:06:03 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear all,

I am writing to ask about the hardwares used for GPU accelerated PMEMD.
We are considering building a new server for running Amber12 (or Amber14). Does NVIDIA Tesla K40C support the accelerated PMEMD simulation? As it is a late release of Tesla series, we would like to make sure there is not any problems.
By the way, is it also nice for us to run PMEMD on Ubuntu (just to make sure)?
Looking forward to your reply. And thank you for your effort!

Best regards!

Yushu Ge

School of Life Sciences,
University of Science and Technology of China (West)