[AMBER] AMBER Unique atom types

From: Brittany Boykin <bzb0031.tigermail.auburn.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 22:45:39 +0000

Hello,

Using AMBER tutorial A1, section 2 uses the software Sirius to build unique atom types for there molecule FAM5 to create a library file running through LEAP, unfortunately I can not seem to download this program. Does anyone know where I can download this software, and if not, do you know of any other software that I can download for free to determine unique atom types for a molecule? I tried using Chimera, GaussView, and ViewerLite and they did not do the trick.

Thank you and have a great day.

Kind Regards,

Brittany Boykin
Graduate Student