Re: [AMBER] amber error about protein containing heme

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:56:15 -0500

> On Nov 18, 2014, at 5:31 AM, Fatemeh Sadat Alavi <f_alavi.sbu.ac.ir> wrote:
>

> Dear Amber Users,
> I am trying to prepare Amber input file for heme group.
> but while making the input file for amber using tleap, I am getting error
> massage.
> I have attached all the necessary files, please have a look on it.

It doesn’t look like you have attached anything.

It would also help if you took the time to give us more relevant information (i.e., what did you try? where did you get the parameters? what changes, if any, did you make to the input PDB file?) so that we don’t have to go looking for that information ourselves.

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher