Re: [AMBER] citation for mdout_analyser.py

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:49:03 -0500

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 8:14 AM, Krisztina Feher <feher_krisztina.yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Dear Jason,
> I was using the mdout_analyser.py you have written. How can I cite it in
> manuscript? Any particular information to be included?

​Ah, a user! :)

It's just a simple graphing program, there's no citation for it. You can
mention that you used it if you actually used any of the figures in your
manuscript (like, for instance, if you used any of the data analysis, like
autocorrelation functions, histogramming, KDEs, or rolling/running
averages), but it's not required.

All the best,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University