Re: [AMBER] Failure of antechamber with c -1 m 2

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 22:57:15 +0100

Dear Professor Case:

Run semi-empirical minimization
 &qmmm
    qm_theory='AM1', grms_tol=0.0002,
  tight_p_conv=1, scfconv=1.d-10, qmcharge=-1,
 /
   7 N9 31.5580 25.3660 39.2430

Apparently you are right. I repeated the job, making sure to have inserted
"-m 2". Could that be fixed?

Although I fully agree with your warning about trying to parameterize
organic radicals, I tried to have the antechamber output, on which to
substitute data from the ab initio calculation, as I find it difficult to
build the entire FF without a layout.

The spin density distribution calculated ab initio agrees fairly well with
the EPR spectrum, which is encouraging, although the nonbonded remain
unknown.

thanks a lot

francesco pietra