[AMBER] error in mmpbsa calculation

From: Abdul wadood <awadood2001.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:30:40 +0000

Hi
I am relatively new to mmpbsa calculation and trying to run mmpbsa calculation for protein-ligand complex interaction. I have md trajectory for complex system. I use the following input file

Input file for running PB and GB
&general
   endframe=50, keep_files=2,
/
&gb
  igb=2, saltcon=0.100,
/
&pb
  istrng=0.100,
/

and used the following command: MMPBSA_py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o Final-results.dat -sp complex-solvated.top -cp complex-nowater.top -rp receptor.top -lp ligand.top -y prod.mdcrd

The calculation successfully completed but when I open the file final-results.dat I found that VDWAALS and EEL for protein and complex are nan.

I will highly appreciate you if anyone help me in this regard how to solve this problem

regards

Abdul Wadood, PhD