[AMBER] Running explicit solvent CpHMD on GPUs

From: Garrido Ruiz, Diego <Diego.Garridoruiz.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 19:40:52 +0000

Hi,

I get the following error message when trying to run explicit solvent CpHMD on GPUs:

         Amber 14 SANDER 2014

| PMEMD implementation of SANDER, Release 14

[...]

CUDA (GPU): Implementation does not support constant pH MD in explicit solvent.

Input errors occurred. Terminating execution.

I am using the Amber 14 version of pmemd.cuda that supports CpHMD in explicit solvent, so I have no idea where the error is coming from. I've tried modifying my input file's parameters but am still getting this error.

I appreciate all suggestions you may have about what might be the problem or how to fix it.

Thank you,

Diego Garrido Ruiz.