Re: [AMBER] problem using pmemd.cuda with barostat=2 option

From: Sorensen, Jesper <jesorensen.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:27:36 +0000

Hi Scott, Ross, and Jason,

Thanks for the quick replies.
I thought i remembered the imin=5 option from the "old days", but browsing the manual I must have overlooked it.
I like this option and also calculating it from restart files. I’ll give both options a run...

Monitoring the density makes a lot of sense too and I’ll give that a shot as well.

I certainly can appreciate not wanting to make the code more complex and with these options above readily available I don’t think it makes any sense either.

Best,
Jesper